Erie Addiction Recovery
Our addiction recovery center is just minutes from Erie, Colorado in neighboring Lafayette. We offer a one-of-a-kind treatment options that doesn’t just aim to help patients achieve a life free of addiction but lead a much more healthy, fulfilling, and happy life. With this holistic approach, our highly skilled clinical staff aims to nourish all aspects of a patient’s life by incorporating creativity, nutrition, fitness, adventure, and community into proven treatments.
Patients can choose to attend treatment and live at our facility or attend treatment full-time while living at home. Whatever is most convenient and accessible to them. Whether you’re seeking treatment for yourself or for a loved one, know that we’ll be right there throughout the entire healing journey.
Our holistic addiction recovery treatment can help with a number of different addictions, including:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Adderall and other stimulant addictions
- Prescription drug addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Kratom addiction
- Methamphetamine addiction
- Benzodiazepine addiction
- Cocaine addiction
About Erie, Colorado
Erie is a town in Boulder County, Colorado, United States. The population was 18,135 at the 2010 census. The town is located just east of the foothills and west of the I-25 corridor, and is a suburb of the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area. Erie is known for its small town atmosphere and its proximity to outdoor recreational activities, such as hiking, biking, and skiing. Erie lies in both Boulder and Weld Counties.
Substance Abuse In Erie
Substance abuse is a significant problem in many communities across Colorado and the United States, including in Erie. It can have devastating effects on individuals, families, and communities. Treatment options, such as therapy and medication-assisted treatment, are available to help those struggling with substance abuse. It is important that if someone is struggling with substance abuse that they reach out for help.
Substance Abuse In Boulder County
According to a report from the Boulder County Public Health, the county has seen a significant increase in opioid-related deaths in recent years. The report also indicates that there is a high rates of marijuana and alcohol use among youth in the county. In addition, Boulder County has also been affected by the rise in the use of methamphetamines and fentanyl.
In response to the issue, Boulder County Public Health has implemented several programs and initiatives aimed at reducing substance abuse and overdose deaths, such as increasing access to naloxone (an overdose reversal medication), expanding access to medication-assisted treatment, and strengthening prescribing guidelines for opioids. Additionally, there are several organizations and resources in the county that offer support and treatment for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Substance Abuse In Weld County
Substance abuse is also an issue in Weld County, Colorado. According to a report from the Weld County Public Health, the county has seen a significant increase in opioid-related deaths in recent years. The report also indicates that there is a high rates of marijuana and alcohol use among youth in the county. Additionally, Weld County has also been affected by the rise in the use of methamphetamines.
In response to the issue, Weld County Public Health has implemented several programs and initiatives aimed at reducing substance abuse and overdose deaths, such as increasing access to naloxone (an overdose reversal medication), expanding access to medication-assisted treatment, and strengthening prescribing guidelines for opioids. Additionally, there are several organizations and resources in the county that offer support and treatment for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
It is worth noting that substance abuse problem is a complex and multi-faceted issue that requires a comprehensive approach that includes prevention, early intervention, treatment and recovery support services. It’s important for community leaders, healthcare providers, and the general public to work together to address the issue and support those who are struggling with substance abuse.
12 Step Meetings In Erie
There are several 12-step meetings available in Erie, Colorado for individuals struggling with addiction. 12-step programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA), are peer-support groups that follow a specific set of principles and steps to help individuals recover from addiction. Meetings are typically held on a regular basis and are open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Here are a few 12-step meetings in Erie:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meets at the Erie Community Center, 450 Powers St, Erie, CO 80516
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meets at the Erie Community Center, 450 Powers St, Erie, CO 80516
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meets at the United Methodist Church, 815 Copper Ave, Erie, CO 80516
It’s important to note that meeting schedules change frequently. It’s recommended to check the official website of the 12-step program or call a local helpline to get the most up-to-date information on meetings in Erie.
Sober Fun Activities In Erie
There are many sober fun activities that individuals in recovery can enjoy in Erie, Colorado. Here are a few examples:
- Outdoor activities: Erie is located near the foothills, providing opportunities for hiking, biking, and skiing. There are also many parks and open spaces in the area, such as Coal Creek Trail and Erie Community Park, where individuals can enjoy nature and get some exercise.
- Arts and culture: Erie has a vibrant arts scene, with several galleries and performance venues, such as the Erie Community Center and the Coal Creek Theater.
- Sports and recreation: Erie has a number of sports and recreation options, such as the Erie Community Center, which offers a variety of sports and fitness classes.
- Volunteerism: Giving back to the community can be a great way to stay engaged and connected. Erie has a number of volunteer opportunities available through organizations such as the Erie Food Bank and Habitat for Humanity.
- Support groups: Joining a support group can provide a sense of community and a valuable source of support for individuals in recovery. There are several support groups in Erie, such as SMART Recovery, and Celebrate Recovery.
- Meditation and Yoga: Meditation and yoga can help individuals in recovery learn to manage stress and anxiety, and improve overall well-being. There are several yoga studios and meditation centers in Erie where you can find these practices.
These are just a few examples, and there may be many other sober fun activities available in Erie. It’s recommended to check with local organizations or community centers for more information on sober activities in the area.
To learn more about the different programs and treatment options we offer near Erie, contact us today.