Skip to main content
Blog Category

Community

Types of Interventions for Addiction

There are many types of interventions for addiction, but there is continuing debate over which is the most effective. An Addiction Intervention is …

How Hiking Helps Addiction Recovery

Hiking and spending time in nature has been shown to have numerous benefits for individuals in recovery from addiction. Studies have found that spe…

Art Therapy in Addiction Treatment

Art therapy can be a helpful tool in addiction treatment as it can provide a creative outlet for individuals to express their feelings and emotions…

Can Apps be Helpful in Staying Sober …

Can apps for addiction recovery be helpful? Yes, apps for addiction recovery can be helpful. They can provide support, educational resources, and t…

What is an Evening IOP?

An evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a form of mental health treatment that involves attending group therapy sessions and other therape…

Managing Legal Problems in the Wake o…

It can feel daunting to clear up legal problems caused by addiction, but it is possible. Guest Post by Alana Redmond, a legal content writer that w…

Should I Hire an Interventionist to H…

If you have a loved one struggling with addiction, you may be considering hiring an interventionist to help get them into treatment. Here are some …

Working with Shame in Early Recovery

One of the most difficult experiences in healing from addiction is working with shame in Early Recovery. Research shows that neurological experienc…

Reflections on the Marshall Fire: Tra…

While my beloved town burned, while my sky turned black and my sun, an infected, pus-filled red, I found myself in a familiar place. My body knew t…

Substance Abuse Treatment For Addiction

If you or a loved one’s prescription drug use meet at least two of these criteria in the past 12 months, then you may be suffering from a substance use disorder requiring treatment at a local drug rehab center.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

Subscribe to our newsletter for Flatirons Recovery updates and addiction treatment resources.

Message Us

To begin your healing journey from addiction simply fill out the form below, or call us at (303) 578-4536.

A member of our Admissions Team will reply to you as soon as possible to start the process, and to answer any questions that you may have about our treatment program.

By clicking submit, you consent to contact you via SMS or voicemail no more than 2-4 times/month. Text STOP to opt-out at anytime.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.