At Flatirons Recovery, we offer intensive outpatient programming both during the day and in the evening. Depending on therapeutic needs, intensive outpatient programs can run either 3 or 5 days per week, and include 3 hours a day of group therapy, plus weekly individual therapy.
Group topics addressing IOP programs include, but are not limited to:
- ACT/CBT/DBT skills for relapse prevention
- Developing mindfulness skills
- Role of family in recovery
- Creative recovery (music therapy, art therapy)
- Yoga for Recovery
- Nutrition for early recovery
- Trauma therapy (EMDR)
- Community-based recovery models such as SMART Recovery, Recovery Dharma, and AA/12-Step
Flatirons Recovery’s intensive outpatient program also includes 1-hour of weekly individual psychotherapy.
Our intensive outpatient program lasts anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks to meet the individual treatment needs of different clients.
Clients participating in Flatiron Recovery Center’s IOP program typically live independently at home, or in a nearby sober living facility.